Thursday, August 13, 2009

More to think about

Janelle's speech teacher took a look at her hearing test results and informed me she feels her hearing is worse than low normal. So now I worry about her hearing on top of her vision. I wonder sometimes what her life is going to be like. Is she going to see the subtle beauty in the petal of a flower, or her the sound of a bird singing in the distance?
I pray her senses last long enough or don't get any worse so she will at least have the memories of the world I have exposed her to. I watched her as she slept last night. To look at her a person would never know there is something wrong. She's such a sweet, loving girl. It seems unfair that life has dealt her this hand, yet I know like everyone else she has a purpose in life and only time will tell what that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment