Sunday, August 23, 2009

Nellie's MRI

We took Nellie to Children's Hospital on Thursday to get her MRI. The staff there is wonderful and I can't say enough about the great treatment she recieved. After five hours she came out a bit stoned still from the sadation, but I'm not sure she even knew what happened. She wanted to stop and play in the waiting room.
She was still so out of it that it took over an hour after sadation for her to say anything. My sister handed her half and ice cream and she licked the wrapper clean held it up and said all done. Poor baby was starved for 12 hours before the MRI. 12 Hours may not seem like much but to Nellie it was weeks I'm sure.
We'll know the results on Tuesday and it seems like that day will never come. I'll post more when I know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment