Monday, August 10, 2009

Tomorrow is the big day


We go to the neurologist. I have waited it seems forever to get Nellie looked at by a Neurologist and now half of me wants to skip out on the appointment. It's like maybe if I don't hear anything it won't be true. I know there is a chance he will make us wait for a diagnoses, but the MRI scares me more than anything. In a way I want them to do it tomorrow to ease my mind and in another way I'm scared of that too.
Janelle had another bad night last night. She is waking up more frequently crying and I don't know why. It's been a while since I have slept through the night as she wakes me up with the slightest noise she makes. Add to that me being nine months pregnant and I am a walking zombie.
Janelle's TVI (teacher of the visually impared) told me her teacher is going to be a woman brand new to the school. I am excited about this a fresh, young teacher who is still very much in love with her job. I hope everyone is right and school is going to help dramatically.
Oh and a funny side note. The other night our giant white cat was laying on Nellie's legs when she was sleeping and Nellie woke up and said "Get off of me pee pee kitty". She calls all our cats Pee Pee cause we have one named Fee fee. Anyway I thought it was a cute story since this was one of her first full sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment