Friday, August 6, 2010

Amazing!!!!!!!! Prayers are answered

I laugh now thinking how nervous I was for this doctor appointment today. I hate having to hear about how delayed Nellie is and every time we would go I was reminded my child has autism....Guess what.....SHE DOESN'T!!!!!
If ever I have had an affirmation of God today is that day. Again God stepped in and said who is the ultimate doctor here? I have been praying until I could think of nothing or no one left to pray for for weeks. Every time I look at my children I ask God again to help me and He has, oh how He has. A month ago Nellie was put onto the spectrum today she was taken back off. The doctor said with the improvements she's made alone in this small amount of time he had to take her off! Yes she does score in their "tests" as being in the spectrum, but he says shes not. It's truly amazing. And if I sound like I am babbling during this blog I am!! I am giddy, joyful, feeling very blessed right now, so many emotions I can't put them all into words.
Yes, the doctor says this may change in 6 months when she goes back and it may take years before we know for sure if she will be put back on the spectrum, but like I've said me and the Lord, we got an understanding.
Is Janelle better, no not at all, but each good test, good result is one step closer to that point. He also feels she has a few other conditions that will have to be looked into, but you know what I'll stick to my happy little world right now and worry about those things tomorrow. In the words of Scarlett O'Hara after all tomorrow is another day.
All I have left to say is Praise God, you are mighty in your glory and power to heal!!!!!!! I thank Him for blessing me, a sinner and hearing my cries. God You are good, and forever I will be Your servant!

9 comments:

  1. HALLELUJAH STEPHANIE!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, not annonymous, the hallelujah comment is from Vicki, can't get it to post with my AIM...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. how wonderful mate!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the best news Steph!!! Thank God!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant to add Thanks for the prayers everyone keep them coming!!!!!! Let's show the world how Great our God truly is!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy for you, Nellie, and your family! This is such a wonderful start to the weekend. I did have a good feeling about the appt today:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great news! I pray that you continue to get answers and that Nellie continues those leaps and bounds improvements.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOOOHOOOO YAY Nellie and mommy
    fantastic news!

    ReplyDelete