Monday, August 23, 2010

poopy poopy everywhere

nothing like an end of summer stomach bug o put everyone in a grumpy mood. I feel awful, yet have had to clean up after Nellie and Devony for two days now ewwwww. Since Nellie is basically refusing to use the potty this is even nastier. This whole situation has made my head go into the toilet bowel many times now, gotta love the pregnancy sensitive nose.
I'm so ready for this bug to be gone. I'd say I'm so ready for school to start, but that just brings on another vicious cycle of viruses and germs. Sometimes I feel like I am fighting a never ending battle. Like the germs hide in a corner, wait for me to give the all clear, that our house is illness free, and they form their attack plan. Yes, I see them there snickering at me when I feel like it's okay to relax.
Alright, I better end this blog and arm myself with the can of Lysol spray and paper towels. Everyone wish me luck, if you haven't heard from me in a few weeks the germs won!

No comments:

Post a Comment