Sunday, July 25, 2010

I am humbled

I can't get over how many people are following Nellie's journey. Sometimes I am surprised people know who I am talking about since her name is Janelle, but I call her Nellie or Nell bells. It shows me how many of you care about and love Nellie. Some of you have been part of my life since I was pregnant with her and joined an expecting club that brought so many new friends into my world. You guys have been part of her story from her first diagnoses of visual impairment and listened as I cried about it. You were all there when one thing after another happened to her. Some of you have met her at our group meet ups and fell in love with her as well. You have held her, hugged her, never looked at her as if she were a sideshow. Jenni a special thanks and much love to you for your tireless research throughout the years. Your friendship and support has meant more to me than you'll ever know, and not only for the Nellie but my other children as well. Have I told you lately you rock?
To my Lil Acorn mommies you are all only a year and a half into my journey with Nellie but you all rock as well. Man, a lot of people rock tonight. Again some of you have had the pleasure of meeting Nellie. It seems like my little Nell Bells has Friends all over the country too!
My church family: Above all I must thank you all. Christy for taking Nell's into the bigger kids group because you like me knew she could do it. The people there who ask about her health and listen as I go on and on. Again thank you for not only being there with Janelle but for wiping away my tears when I finally burst out crying when Devony was getting sick. You are indeed my family too and I'm so glad Nell's will get to grow up surrounded by so many wonderful people.
Most of all I thank the people who have never spoken to me or even knew about Janelle until just recently. I am honored you care and glad people are learning about this condition. If it inspires even one person to not give up looking for answers then I've succeeded.
I also have to thank My Lord and Savior for blessing me with a beautiful little girl who He knew would bring so many together and bring joy into thousands of lives. I know He has a plan. I'm glad you all will get to be there to watch it unfold with me.

((HUGS))
I also want to add anyone who has any questions feel free to email me at: theremustbmore@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment