Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Leanna says......

I need to post about her today. So her wish is my command (You don't want to see what happens if Leanna doesn't get her own way!!!!!). Leanna is number 3 of our six. She struggles daily with ADHD and ODD. She is very short for her age and if I could eat as much as her and stay as skinny as her well I wouldn't worry about the diets I never manage to start.
Leanna and Nellie are very close. Leanna is the first to say when I grow up I'm going to take care of Nellie. When Nellie was a baby Leanna insisted upon changhing her diapers and as she grew Leanna never complained about Nell's touching and or taking her stuff.
Leanna is known as our Nonie Monster cause she always climbed on everything (She ould literally climb the doorways of our house at a year and a half old). When people say you have your hands full, usually they had just met Leanna.
As much as she can drive me insane and get into things she shouldn't she's my baby girl and I love her more than words can ever express. My life would be rather boring without her in it.

Leanna I love ya girl! I hope you like this blog Sweetie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment